Bring on the rain...

Graduating is great! But... hard. A lot of changes and decisions that somehow I thought would just take care of themselves.  Isn't that how life is? It just works out right??  Seizing the day is just a little different than I expected. I am fortunate to be SO blessed people surrounding me to lift and support me! Thanks for all you wonderful people around me that help me move forward!
Elise and Alicia save my life. Every day!  Our friend Greg introduced us to Thrive acai bowls in Gilbert.  Since acai comes from Brazil... and Elise served her mission in Brazil... it was an instant hit and we went 6 times in two weeks while she was still here!  
 They'll probably ask us to do a commercial.

 When I went home my sister was visiting from Washington. My nieces and nephews are the light of my life! Mostly I like to wrestle them. Because I always win. (can they stay little forever??)
 My favoritest thing is whenever Rocky comes into my mom's house his first words are always "Where's Winsie?
 Now I'm back in Arizona, and last night I was greeted with the GREATest storm of the summer! The whole street was a river and we joined our neighbors to splash in it.
Thanks for helping me play in the rain Tasha :)
Now on to the next big adventure... *big gulp*  
Glad I'm not facing it alone! 
Thanks everyone for your love and encouragement!!

Comments

  1. I take it by the panorama that you've taken on the teaching after all? On one hand, I am glad because that's where you belong, but on the other I was secretly hoping you'd for some reason move to Utah so we could all have shindigs. Alas.

    Good luck on the adventures. I will have to let you know the next time I come visit Arizona-- this time for longer, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment